Practical training in France
Philippe Karl and Bea Borelle regularly offer places for trainees (working students) at the riding facility Ecuries des Berrys in France (near Montélimar). Applications are currently welcome for the period beginning in January 2018. The candidates will be selected in August 2017.
- Trainees come to France with their own horse, preferably for a whole year.
- There can be a maximum of two trainees at any one time.
- Philippe Karl or Bea Borelle give lessons during the time they are at home (about 2/3 of the year).
- Lessons take place five times a week (60 minutes for two trainees in parallel).
- Trainees must pay for their own keep:
- Accommodation is provided for 280,- € per month per person in the house Borelle/Karl.
- Horse accommodation costs 340,- € per month (to be paid to Ecuries des Berrys).
- The theoretical and practical training is almost exclusively in dressage, with occasional lessons in jumping, TTEAM work and circus lessons.
Route de Nyons
F - 26770 Rousset-les-vignes
+33 475 26 66 24